Do you know the role of iPhone Bluetooth for your device? Besides, it can be used to transfer files, you can also use it to pair with AirPods. You, as the iPhone users, can have this service for an enjoyable experience. All new iPhone device can pair with AirPods or other Bluetooth earbuds, including iPhone 12. Are you one of the people who have this kind of smartphones? If you are and you need to know the ways to make it happen, you can follow the following explanation. So, pay attention to the explanation of how to pair your iPhone 12 with AirPods or any other Bluetooth Accessory below.
Steps to Pair your iPhone 12 with AirPods
- Open the case—with your AirPods inside—and hold it next to your iPhone.
- A setup animation appears on your iPhone.
- Tap Connect.
- If you have AirPods Pro, read the next three screens.
- If you have AirPods Pro or AirPods (2nd generation) and you already set up “Hey Siri” on your iPhone, then “Hey Siri” is ready to use with your AirPods. If you haven’t set up “Hey Siri” already and you have AirPods Pro or AirPods (2nd generation), you’ll be guided through the setup.
- Tap Done.
- If you’re signed in to iCloud, your AirPods are set up automatically with any of your supported devices that are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.
Pair your iPhone 12 with Other Bluetooth Accessory
- On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth. Stay on this screen until you complete the steps to pair your accessory.
- Place your accessory in discovery mode and wait for it to appear on your device. If you can’t see it or aren’t sure how to make it discoverable, check the instructions that came with your accessory or contact the manufacturer.
- To pair, tap your accessory name when it appears onscreen. You might need to enter the PIN or passkey. If you aren’t sure what your PIN or passkey is, check the documentation for your accessory.
Yes, that is all about the explanation of how to pair your iPhone 12 with AirPods or any other Bluetooth Earbuds. Hopefully, you can follow those ways for your own need.